Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Always A Bridesmaid....Great Supporting Characters

Last night, while watching Gilmore Girls, my husband and I compiled a list of shows in which the supporting characters are better, and usually funnier, than the actual leads. This was sparked by the neurotic, machiavellian, steamrolling character of Paris on Gilmore Girls. I love her!

This is what we came up with:

Arthur from King of Queens--Jerry Stiller Rocks!

Andy from According to Jim

Marshall from Alias

Robert from Everybody Loves Raymond---my favorite character on the show.

I'm sure there's a whole lot more. I'll add them as I think about them. If you have a favorite supporting character let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One more possibility I can think of -- Jim Ignatowski from Taxi.