Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

Aaack...Another Home Repair We Can't Afford!

We have repaired this washer at least 3 times at the cost of about $100 each time. Now, the same thing is wrong with it again, no agitation, no spinning...the motor is shot.

So, even though I don't have the readership of A-list bloggers, what the heck, maybe someone will happen across my blog and be willing to help us repair, or purchase a new washer. After all, we certainly don't have the money to fix it right now.

So, donate to the cause. If you do, I'll send you a new pair of socks, freshly laundered, all for the low donation price of $15.00. Or, if you want to donate to keep my family from smelling soiled and dank, but don't want to just donate money, then check out my business Earthen Vessel Designs and buy some beautiful jewelry for someone you love, or like, or can stand to be in the same room with....heck, buy it for someone you hate for all I care. Just help me fix the piece of junk I have, or help me on my way to a new one! :-)

The state of our cleanliness depnds on it!

And yes, I am for real. We really do need a working washing machine.

No comments: