Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blog Break

Ugh.

I've been up since 4:45 am.

I'm really tired.

I have a fifteen-hour car trip ahead of me as I drive to my grandfather's home town for his funeral. I really don't want to go. It's a financial strain. I just started my new job and already had to miss some days while the kids were sick and here I am disappearing for a few days again. I have to drive alone in the Miata. Ugh.

The only reason I am really going is to be a support to my mother and grandmother. I know it means a lot to them that I am coming. It will be good to see everyone that I haven't seen in a while. I'll be able to finally meet one niece that I haven't met yet. She'll be two soon. There are positives to the trip; I'm just whining and being selfish.

Anyway, See you on the flip side!

No comments: