Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Impending Birth..Not Mine!

Pink is on the brain. My sister-in-law is expecting her first child in the next week or two. She has been longing for kids for many years, so it is an exciting time for her, as it usually is for most mothers. She had her baby shower a couple of weeks ago and got all sorts of girly, pink things. We were more than happy to contribute to the cause. After all, we're not "planning" on adding to our family, so this is one of the few times I get to indulge in the many shades of pink.

I must add that boys get ripped off in the clothing department. The girl's section is always twice as big and overflows with variety. Meanwhile, the boys get to choose from dark jeans, kind of dark jeans, and barely dark jeans. Well, at least my boys don't seem to care about this great injustice! :-)


This was one of the flowers in the centerpiece at the baby shower. I love mums! They just scream out, "I'm Happy!"

No comments: