Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tax Questions

I'm not sure how many people know this, but you can call the IRS and ask questions about preparing your return.....for FREE!

So, if you like to do your own taxes, but you have an issue on which you need some more clarification, you don't have to pay an accountant to figure it out for you.

Call them.....they don't bite.  I promise.

1-800-829-1040 ...isn't it cute how they put 1040 in the phone number?

Who says the IRS doesn't have a sense of humor?

No comments: