Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hair....the Off-Broadway Production.

Here's me about 1.5 years ago:



More hair than I knew what to do with.  Enough for at least two other people.

Here's me after chemo:



What a noggin'!  

I kept having visions of the chick in the first Star Trek movie who was taken over by V-ger:



OK...so, she's prettier than me and her head is much smoother.

Finally, I had some peach fuzz by the end of October:



By November I was rockin' a very thin, gray buzz cut.



Now, I have some nice helmet-hair with which I can't do a single thing, but which at least covers my head.



I look a little butch, but I'm not complaining.  I won't have to keep the hair out of my eyes when I run that 5K in February.

A few more months and I will probably have a nice little afro as my curly hair grows out.


I'll be sure to post an updated photo for comparison.

2 comments:

MInTheGap said...

Glad to see you're getting better and things are growing.

Glad you're on the other side-- the Lord be praised.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Your picture on the site is the best hair - better than the 1.5 years ago. The helmet hair is very avant garde and chic if you want to dress in some dramatic fashion, but it's harder for the mom-look.

OTOH, if you ever wanted to do one of those dramatic poetess things, now's the time.