Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Free Weekends

So....After a year and a half of rehabbing my deceased father's house, I think I am finally rid of driving 3 hours, one way, every other weekend, for the foreseeable future.

I've handed off the keys to a property manager, signed on the dotted line, paid my up-front signing fee and have been assured that there should be no reason for me to "have to" go out there to solve problems or fix things. That's what they are there for.

It's not as great as being completely disentangled from the house....but it's a close second.

WooHoo!

4 comments:

Sabio Lantz said...

Hey Terri,
I thought I'd bury (ironic) this comment here since you don't have e-mail. Are you interested is exchanging bloglisting each other since you were kind enough to list me in your post.
You add me to one of your side column blog lists, and I shall do the same.

Just a thought.
Hope this house thing continues to go well.
-- Sabio

Sabio Lantz said...

Ooop, forgot to "follow"

BTW, my e-mail is through gmail and uses my two names put together: sabiolantz

terri said...

Hi Sabio.

Sorry I didn't notice this right away!

Sure we can exchange links. Just give me a couple of days because I want to add more blogs to my sidebar and rework some things.

Sabio Lantz said...

Coooooool ! You are on my list of friends. Good to have you. You are a fun mixture of theist and skeptic !